To all our valued customers
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Nuclear High Ropes. We are busy behind the scenes getting ready to re-open on 11th July.
The changes being implemented across our business are to protect you, our staff and our local communities, to help us achieve the best possible experience in a safe environment, we joined the Vertex Industry Group. This consists of six working groups, combining knowledge from a group of experts from across the high ropes, leisure and adventure park industries to research, develop and recommend a strategy for re-opening. The group’s objective is to coordinate an industry wide response offering guidelines for safe opening and operational procedures. The guidelines will follow relevant government and Public Health recommendations and guidance available at the time.
The Vertex Industry Group will cross share information with various recognised industry organisations. These include:
- Outdoor Industries Association
- European Ropes Course Association – ERCA
- Adventure UK
- Work at Height Safety Association
Our re-opening strategy is based on, but not limited to the following:
- Hygiene measures – for both staff and customers
- Capacity management – restrictions on customer numbers
- Social distancing – in accordance with Public Health guidance available at the time
All finds and documents created by the Vertex Industry Group will be available here http://www.vertex-training.co.uk/services_covid19.html